Number of People who Love Me

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

yup.

Hello, my wonderful, beautiful, special snowflake of a follower! I realized I've written myself into a trap. A trap of boring-ness. I can't write about anything interesting pertaining to my life due to the fact that my mother reads this (sorry, Mommy), so I'm stuck rambling about non-important things. If I was forced to read a blog like that, I think I'd slit my throat. So anyway, the nonsensical uninteresting ramble begins. I really despise sleeping. There is no activity more pointless in the world. I mean, by age 75 (supposing you actually live that long), you will have spent 23 years sleeping. Think of all of the Internet surfing and TV watching you could have been doing in that time, man! Thankfully, my body evidently has decided to mimic this sentiment, considering it woke me up at 2:30 in the morning. Why are you not going to bed, you crazy girl? Because in typical fashion, I did not finish my homework and I want to make the bus. Yup. That's about all. See you later.

4 comments:

  1. If you've written yourself into a rut and find your own blog boring, you can just focus on one particular memory or event that happened either during the day or in your lifetime. Add in details and you can almost write it kinda like a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would totally do that, except my life is boring as well, so that wouldn't do much to spruce up the blog~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...or, if you're feeling a certain emotion like anger, you could fictionalize it. You could pretend that anger is a person, and then have it "interact with it's surroundings". Or, something you believe in or you could fictionalize your favorite quote, like, for example, if you used the quote, "Shoot for the moon, and even if you miss, you'll land among the stars," you could make a story of a girl who, either, hypothetically or literally shot for the moon and landed among the stars. Or something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog amuses me. Saw it on NaNoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete