Number of People who Love Me

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Chorus Sucks and I Don't Care.

Hello, nonexistent band of loyal followers!

My God am I pissed right now. I hate my high school's chorus I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it so much I can't even be sarcastic all I can do is rant incoherently I HATE IT.

Since we suck so badly, our chorus teacher decided to record us and put it on Youtube (in a private setting), and email all of us the link so we can see for ourselves how badly we suck. Humiliation is his favorite way of getting us to practice, you see. Anyway, yeah, we suck, and I don't give a damn. The class is ridiculous. And my parents will not let me drop it, which is complete bullshit in itself considering I'm already taking about six million more classes than the average freshman, and dropping one that's worth half a frikkin credit doesn't seem like it should matter.

RANTRANTRANT.

*breathes*

Okay. To make myself feel better, I'm gonna do the Meyer-Briggs thingamabobber whatever it's called personality test with my original characters. (Apparently I'm an ISFP. We're all based on whims and feelings and are our own worst critics. Also, I'm 89% introverted [supposedly], which might explain why I get so panicky talking to teachers and strangers one-on-one.)

Let's start with... self-indulgent fantasy forbidden romance!

Gabriel - my favorite OC ever - gets ISTJ. (67% introverted, 50% sensing, 75% thinking, 22% judging) Looking at the description, it seems to describe him perfectly -- aside from the "model citizen" thing. The whole taking-others-efforts-for-granted thing, but generally caring once they realize the emotional needs of others... (it only takes him, like, ten years or so XD) - wanting to fulfill duties to the point of potentially being taken advantage of~

"Under stress, ISTJs may fall into 'catastrophe mode', where they will see nothing but the possibilities of all that can go wrong. They will berate themselves for things which they should have done differently, or duties which they failed to perform. They will lose their ability to see things calmly and reasonably, and will depress themselves with their visions of doom.'

Oh my god that is all he does. I guess because he's under stress all the time.

THIS IS SO COOL. I'M GONNA KEEP GOING.

Naomi gets ISTJ too XD I don't know if that's because she and Gabriel are in the same profession or because I'm terrible at character development. Probably a combination. (22% introverted, 38% sensing, 50% thinking, 44% judging)

I guess this would explain why they drive each other up the wall so often. I'd hate being in a romantic relationship with somebody with the same personality type as me. Gosh.

Next project! Last year's NaNoWriMo.

Tomas - my second favorite OC ever - gets ISFP. OHMEGAWD WE SHARE A PERSONALITY TYPE. (89% introverted, 50% sensing, 12% feeling, 11% perceiving)

Darek gets... it's telling me the service is unavailable, I should try again later. CURSES.

well, that was fun. Guess I'll try again later.

EDITING!

Darek gets INTJ. (33% introverted, 50% intuitive, 50% thinking, 78% judging.)

Off to read the description.

They're all about ideas, strategic planning, applying concepts, and organization. Natural leaders, problems with emotional intimacy. Potentially have issues explaining themselves and end up misunderstood, and then blame the other party's incompetence for the misunderstanding, which causes them to be arrogant... yep, this is all Darek. Which I suppose makes sense considering he's, you know, a rebellion leader and all.

Taryn gets ESFP. (56% extraverted, 25% sensing, 75% feeling, 56% perceiving.)

OFF TO READ THE DESCRIPTION!

All about people, often in role of peacemaker, do stupid spontaneous things a lot, observant of other people, sense things that are wrong, terrible with advice but good with practical care... Generally like everybody unless crossed, in which case they tend to hold a grudge FOREVER. Hate structure and routine, prefer hands-on experience, strong appreciation for "finer things in life"...

I think I'll cease to be amazed when this test describes my characters perfectly! ^_^

Yeah, I'm gonna stop boring you guys now.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment