Number of People who Love Me

Thursday, March 24, 2011

meh.

Hello, nonexistent band of loyal followers!

You'd think by now I'd have a least one person following. Alas, fate is not so kind! Or I'm just not interesting. Or both.

I totally destroyed my laptop for school - well, destroyed the Internet, anyway. I shoved my earbuds somewhere they weren't supposed to go (yeahyeahyeah, "that's what she said," I know), and my computer booted down and when I started it back up, the Internet did not work. Uh-oh. So I won't be updating the blog in the middle of English class or study hall anymore. Sadness.

It is almost four in the morning and I am not going to bed because I want to make the bus in the morning. My bus route is an hour long, so it's a very nice, peaceful time to rest my head against the window and listen to my iPod. Yep.

My God, life is boring right now. There is nothing more to say.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment