Number of People who Love Me

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The first blog post.

I kid you not - my mother is forcing me to keep a blog. Apparently channeling my "writing skills" into something that's updated occasionally means I have potential for later life. Something about commitments and goals and stuff.

I don't get it either.

At any rate, this should be interesting, especially considering I'm pretty much incapable of carrying on a conversation with strangers in real life. For some reason, it's hard to be witty and interesting when you're actually, you know, talking. Come to think of it, it's pretty hard to be witty and interesting when you're typing, too, but I'm being forced into this blog. If you don't like it, go away.

So, for those of you who are still around: Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm... screw it, it doesn't matter what my name is. I've gone by so many different names over the interblag - Kitkat, Kitty, Elliptical, Elli, Sabrina, Delaney... yeah, screw it. Call me whatever you want.

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Actually structuring this thing would be against my nature, although it's probably going to be mostly an upchuck of cynicism, ranting about bad literature and bad movies, and squealing over sexy serial killers.

There's really not much else to say.

See you later.

1 comment: