Number of People who Love Me

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sickness.

Hello, nonexistent band of loyal followers!

I seem to be becoming ill more and more lately. Maybe it's some psychological thing since I dread school so much, but at any rate I had to leave early today because I had a pounding headache, nausea, and felt like I was going to pass out. Then I went home and took a four-hour nap.

It would probably have been a good idea to just skip school altogether, but apparently I can't miss any more gym classes or I'll lose credit for the semester, and GOD HELP ME IF I'M GOING TO SUMMER SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THAT CLASS.

Life is pretty normal. The usual stress that comes with being a complete deadbeat, detentions and such, you know.

I really ought to post something else to make this blog longer, but my general idea is "Screw it. Nobody's following. The only reason I'm even posting is so mi madre won't freak out on me."

So, yeah. Screw it. Nobody's following. The only reason I'm even posting is so mi madre won't freak out on me.

There's nothing more to say.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment