Number of People who Love Me

Thursday, March 10, 2011

This Entry Brought to You by Study Hall

I guess I should write this now, before I have English class and get tempted. Can't write two entries in one day; my brain would up and die.

Oh, I forgot to greet you.

Hello, nonexistent band of loyal followers!

I've finished all of my homework - or, well, not all of it, but the stuff I don't feel like doing right now can be finished during the detention I have later today! And... then a detention tomorrow, and then a Saturday school (think of it as either in-school suspension or four-hour weekend detention, it means the same thing).

The thing is, I really like detentions. They're calm and you can nap or work on stuff or write. I like having a quiet environment to write in. So I guess I'm not learning my lesson very well. The only way they're gonna convince me to do my work properly is by forcing me into hard manual labor. Or by making me have a few more chats with our headmaster - I very nearly had a panic attack when I was called down today, but it was just the Saturday thing.

My reaction to conversations with authority figures is inevitably, "I DIDN'T DO IT" or "I DON'T HAVE ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES IN MY BACKPACK" or "I DIDN'T KILL HER".

Just kidding. Sort of.

In my Computer Literacy class, we had a very rousing discussion about censorship. When I say very rousing, I'm actually not being sarcastic for once; the topic is actually, God forbid, interesting. Friend who for future reference will be named Tiffany - actually, no, I hate that name, I'll name her Robin instead - got very fired up about book censorship and such. Kind of like how I get fired up over gay rights, that rageful bubbling volcano in your chest that seems to require punching things and/or people. Repeatedly.

I still have forty minutes left to sit in this study hall. O_O

Okay then.

See you later.

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask how you got yourself a detention dear? xP You're the last person I'd expect to get one. This is Myna btw. Yo.

    Those ARE the very conversations I usually have with authority figures xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, i'm pretty much the worst student ever.

    ...well no, one of my friends has gotten fourteen Saturdays but still!

    i didn't do my gym homework, haha. and i just got another saturday for not doing my english homework~

    ReplyDelete