Number of People who Love Me

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Platitudinous?

Hello, my three platitudinous followers! Except that that's not exactly a compliment. And I'm not even sure if I spelled it right. Oh well. Hello, my pretties. *cackle*

Well, another day, another blog post. I got to pee in a cup today. It was a fun time. The annoying thing is that I have to take pregnancy tests for the acne medication I'm on, and even though I've never gotten any sort of action, I always worry it'll come back positive. As of yet, it hasn't. So that's good.

You know what I really hate? Hair in the shower drain. It's kind of a problem, considering my sister likes to take showers and I like to take baths, and we share the same bathroom. Baths are relaxing and lovely until a hairball coughs up from the shower drain. You don't have to worry about it when you're taking a shower, so she doesn't bother pulling her lustrous thick mane out of the drain and I have to do it. Sigh.

But I constantly leave clothes in the bathroom and toothpaste in the sink, so I guess we're even.

In other news, I'm trying to figure out how to structure this blog. Trying to decide whether to just keep posting tales of my oh-so-exciting life, or if I should add bits and pieces of my writing, or if I should start doing spontaneous book and movie reviews on occasion as well. Thoughts? I'd appreciate them in the comments.

One thing I do know - I'll end every blog post by putting my iPod on shuffle and posting the first song that comes up.

For today:

Circle by Flyleaf. There's a depressing little song for ya.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment