Number of People who Love Me

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello, beautiful people!

Hello, my two beautiful followers! It has been a while since I updated this blog. I think my mother has stopped reading it now, though, which means I can actually make it mildly interesting. That's good.

So this might actually be an interesting project, if not for the fact that I'll probably forget to update. If I set up an updating schedule it'll start to seem like a chore, and then I'll resent you all, and then I will eventually just put a boot through my computer screen. Which would be bad.

Actually, the only way I'll end up resenting you is if you don't leave a comment on my blogs for all of my hard work. It's a pain in the ass to type, you know. Gosh.

So I'm back. Guess I'll actually put effort into this now. Summer's drawing to a close for me; I only have three weeks or so left of vacation. And most of it will be spent writing for Camp NaNoWriMo. Maybe. Depends on if I'm lazy or not.

Lalalalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment