Number of People who Love Me

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The End of Da World as We Know It

Hello, my four followers! My precious pretties! *cackle*

Gosh, if I keep growing at this rate I'll have a hundred followers in, like, seventeen years. Awesome.

Life has yet to be interesting today, no surprise there. Nobody commented on my last blog post about structuring, so I will just continue to ramble incoherently about things that happened.

Anon, why do you think people keep personal blogs? Not blogs for information or self-promotion or anything, but simply online journals.

Well, faceless interviewer, it is simple! We wish to believe that our lives are more important than they are. By forcing people to read about the stupid things we've done, we feel as though we've done something productive and useful. Every new follower is an affirmation of our own self worth. External validation is the best.

So yes, I have four people reading the fascinating tales of my life. It is wonderful. I have developed a strange taste for not using contractions. It makes one seem more pretentious. The more pretentious you are, the smarter you are, you know.

The August session of Camp NaNo is coming up soon. I'm actually really psyched - get to write about one of my favorite characters being an evil villain. Woot.

There's really nothing to say.

I'd do the iPod shuffle thing, but I'm too lazy to get up and actually get my iPod.

See you later.

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm being all evil, I AM LEAVING A COMMENT! O.O end of the world. Sure, yeah. Um.... anything you want really (structuring).

    What I really wanted to say was... you used contractions. Yeah. I have an eye for those.

    ReplyDelete